Kevin Spacey has been accused of sexual harassment again.

Juliette Morgan
Kevin Spacey has been accused of sexual harassment again.

Three new lawsuits have been filed against 66-year-old actor Kevin Spacey, who has been accused of sexual assault against several men, BBC News reported.

According to the publication, three men have sued the actor for harassment they claim occurred between 2000 and 2013. Two of the plaintiffs remained anonymous. A plaintiff, identified as LNP, claimed Spacey harassed him approximately twelve times between 2000 and 2005. Another plaintiff, identified as GHI, said he suffered psychological trauma and financial losses in 2008 because of the actor. A third, Ruari Cannon, publicly alleged that the actor harassed him at a party in 2013, when Spacey was managing the Old Vic Theatre.

Spacey himself denies all the allegations. He has officially denied two of the claims, but has not yet denied the third. The trial will take place in London's High Court beginning October 12, 2026.

Кевин Спейси

Spacey previously told The Telegraph that he was effectively homeless after the high-profile scandal. He said he was now struggling to make ends meet, living in hotels or renting Airbnb. He also added that he lost his Baltimore home due to massive expenses over the past seven years and a nearly nonexistent income.

Кевин Спейси в фильме "Красота по-американски"

As a reminder, Kevin Spacey was accused of sexual assault by approximately 20 people, including his co-stars on the series "House of Cards," but his guilt was inconclusive. The scandal ruined his career: Spacey was fired from the series, stripped of an Emmy, and cut from the film "All the Money in the World." He paid the producers of "House of Cards" $32.2 million and sold his mansion for $10.9 million to cover legal costs. In 2023, a court acquitted Spacey of all charges. Following the allegations, Kevin Spacey came out.

In February of this year, actor Guy Pearce again accused Kevin Spacey of stalking and harassing him on the set of L.A. Confidential in 1997. The 57-year-old actor claimed Spacey targeted him and that he was genuinely afraid of him at the time. Spacey recorded a response video on the social media site X. He completely rejected Pearce's claims and said he needed to "grow up."

More in the section Celebrity

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Marion Cotillard and Ornella Muti presented the film "Elastic Rome"

The 79th Cannes Film Festival continues in France.

Celebrity

Meghan Markle visited England for the first time in four years – in transit

Prince Harry's wife is staying in England before returning to the US this week.

Celebrity

"She Remade Herself." The internet is discussing the "new" face of former Victoria's Secret Angel Izabel Goulart.

41-year-old Izabel Goulart is suspected of having plastic surgery.

Celebrity

The name of Agata Muceniece and Petra Dranga's daughter, whom they are hiding from the public, has been revealed.

The name of Agata Muceniece and Petra Dranga's daughter, born in late 2025 and carefully kept secret from the public, has been revealed. The...

Celebrity

"We're together for life." Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrated their wedding anniversary.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary: ​​the Duchess of Sussex shared a video of the celebration on her...

Celebrity

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter has publicly ignored her father again.

Brad Pitt's biological daughters Shiloh and Vivienne, as well as his adopted son Maddox, have previously renounced their surname.

Celebrity

Kim Kardashian is demanding one euro in compensation for the Paris robbery.

Kim Kardashian has decided not to seek compensation for the stolen jewelry from the criminals who robbed her.

Celebrity

The son of Mango's founder has been arrested on suspicion of murdering his father.

The son of Mango founder and billionaire Isak Andic, who died in the mountains in 2024 under mysterious circumstances, has been arrested in...

Celebrity

Kendall Jenner and Jacob Elordi were photographed on vacation in Hawaii.

The couple spent their vacation together on the island of Kauai.

Celebrity

Cristiano Ronaldo's fiancée Georgina Rodriguez has made a dramatic change to her look.

Georgina has been compared online to Kim Kardashian.

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Marion Cotillard and Ornella Muti presented the film "Elastic Rome"

Celebrity

Meghan Markle visited England for the first time in four years – in transit

Celebrity

"She Remade Herself." The internet is discussing the "new" face of former Victoria's Secret Angel Izabel Goulart.

Celebrity

The name of Agata Muceniece and Petra Dranga's daughter, whom they are hiding from the public, has been revealed.

Celebrity

"We're together for life." Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrated their wedding anniversary.

Celebrity

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter has publicly ignored her father again.

Celebrity

Kim Kardashian is demanding one euro in compensation for the Paris robbery.

Celebrity

The son of Mango's founder has been arrested on suspicion of murdering his father.

Celebrity

Kendall Jenner and Jacob Elordi were photographed on vacation in Hawaii.

Celebrity

Cristiano Ronaldo's fiancée Georgina Rodriguez has made a dramatic change to her look.

Celebrity

"He's proud." Sydney Sweeney's boyfriend's feelings about her nude pictorial have been revealed.

Celebrity

A Spanish court has acquitted Shakira of tax evasion and will now return €55 million to the singer.

Celebrity

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe's son shared rare photos with his parents in honor of his graduation.

Celebrity

Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene attended the Monaco Grand Prix.

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Bella Hadid hits the red carpet

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Carla Bruni, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, and Cate Blanchett attended the premiere of the film "Garance"

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Demi Moore in a "Barbie dress," a pregnant Barbara Palvin, and Cate Blanchett attended the premiere of "Paper Tiger."

Celebrity

"40 years old and still iconic." Megan Fox posted new photos on her birthday.

Celebrity

Cannes 2026: Cara Delevingne, Léa Seydoux, and Catherine Deneuve attend the premiere of "The Gentle Monster"

Celebrity

An "unrecognizable" 72-year-old John Travolta and his daughter attended the film's premiere in Cannes.